Thursday, May 19, 2011

And then life stood still.... even if it was only for an instant.

My work schedule has truly been insane. I can't complain because after all, I am in Hawaii and I do love it. I just feel like I can't say no. Anyone can ask me "Do you think you can come in for a few hours on [insert day here]". My response is normally "Well I'm going to be working at [insert other job name here] from [whatever time to whatever time] but I can come in afterward [or before in some cases]". WHY?!?! Why do I insist on always being the go-to person. Well, needless to say. This week has been crazy. Mostly working both jobs in a day so my work hours are 7am-7:30 or 10:00 pm. I'm putting up with it now because I have a visitor coming in 13 days and I will like to have at least 3 days off to galavant around the island.


Luckily today I just had to work 7am - 2pm at one job! YAY! That means beachy time at Ala Moana Beach Park with one of my wonderful housemates!! Another housemate ended up just accidentally being at the same place at the same time also. Haha. That's always funny bumping into people you know in random places. It's especially funny when you only know about a handful (or two) of people in the state. It was just nice to be able to lay around and not have to be anywhere or do anything. Tomorrow will be another one job kind of day. I'll be on Waikiki Beach by 2:05 pm. I love it!!

1 comment: