Tuesday, May 17, 2011

And the winner is...

After a long awaited time (sorry by the way)....

THE WINNER IS....
LAURA!!

Now, some may be wondering why her comment isn't showing up. Actually for some reason blogger was having some technical difficultdies when I was going to post the winner. I had to wait for the next day and for some reason 3 comments were deleted from the blog even though I received the e-mail with the comments. Since I received the e-mail I added them to the list of people to choose from. (I used random.org to generate the person to choose). Now, I believe I know which Laura it is but just to be sure make sure you e-mail me your address and I'll send you goodies right away!! Thank you to everyone who commented!! It means so much. Who knows. I may just send you a special little something soon!! =)

I'm sorry that I have been neglecting my blog lately. I have been so busy pulling a lot of doubles. Most days working 7am - 7:30 or 10:00 pm. I haven't been doing much except work. However, one day while I was leaving Margaritaville this was in the sky. A HAPPY, SMILEY RAINBOW!!


Have a wonderful day and I promise to write something good soon.
Congrats on the win Laura!
Thanks for playing! Come again soon!!
=-)

No comments:

Post a Comment