Monday, May 2, 2011

Goals

It's important in life to set goals for yourself. Especially for me. Slight neat-freak and obsessive list-maker. I plan out my days/weeks/months as soon as I have an inkling of what might be going on. I'm not so bad that I feel that I must stick to the list of the whole world will crumble. However, I do my best to get everything done. The lists, the goals, keep me focused on what I need to do. It's how I function.

Therefore, here are my goals for the Marvelous Month of May!

1. Find another job (preferably in a bakery but don't push you're good luck to far. Anything that allows you to survive with a little extra cash in your pocket will do.

2. Join a club, league, or fitness program. Just have something to do once a week, every week. Either something active or creatively stimulating. It's fun and there's always room for new friends! =)

3. Look into the Masters of Nursing program at UoH. You know this is what you want to do. Visit the school, see what the classes would be like. Make them want you before you even apply.

Life is sweet -- Savor and Enjoy!!

I made Chocolate Chip Cookies today for the roomies. The recipe was found in Buddy Valastro's autobiography and cookbook, Cake Boss. I love the stories and this may be my new favorite recipe for chocolate chip cookies!!

1 comment:

  1. How were the cookies? At first when i saw them i thought they might have been chocolate chip pancakes.

    I'm going to join a league too. Too bad we cant be in the same league anymore or id whoop your booty

    ReplyDelete